Organic Golden Milk Tea
Enjoy a rich, complex flavor of chai spices and turmeric. Simmer with milk for a satisfying creamy texture and a vibrant golden infusion. Naturally caffeine free, Golden Milk can be served at any time of day. This sweet, spicy, robust beverage will become your new revered tradition. Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Simmer milk or a milk alternative (almond milk, coconut milk, etc…) in a saucepan.
- Add 1 tablespoon Golden Milk spices per 1 cup milk.
- Add honey or maple syrup to sweeten.
- Alternatively, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil per cup of milk for a creamier texture. However, if serving iced, do not add coconut oil.
- Whisk ingredients in simmering milk. Simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Strain over a fine mesh sieve or infuser and serve.
Serve hot with a garnish of turmeric powder. Refrigerate a large batch to serve over ice throughout the day.